A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Schrock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Schrock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Schrock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrock graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Schrock has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schrock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans