A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Schrock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Schrock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Schrock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrock graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Schrock has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian G Schrock MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christian G. Schrock practice?
- Dr. Christian Schrock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christian Schrock practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Chaska, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Robbinsdale, MN.
See Chaska Internists and Chaska Infectious Disease Doctors.