Dr. Christian Schrock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian Schrock?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Christian Schrock?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 27th, 2016

Dr. Schrock has been my doctor for about 20 years. The man is wonderful!

February 3rd, 2016

I was seen for an accident in 1988. I was treated with the up most care. Doc was very knowledgeable on the issues I was having. He was recommended by Dr Bocklage.

September 8th, 2015

Highly Recommended

Dr. Schrock and his staff are very caring and thorough. Dr. Schrock reads through lab reports, discusses symptoms and solutions and gives his reasons for his plan. I was truly amazed at his sincere care and time he spent explaining things to me. I would highly recommend Dr. Schrock for anyone having an infectious disease or other complications from an infection.

August 28th, 2015

Worst experience ever with a dr. Does not listen, explain or involve the patient.

April 8th, 2015

suffering Doctorless Patient

Memorable.... I was referrered by my family practitioner. I contacted them ASAP. I was told they would need my records faxed over from my primary Dr, which I promptly made happen. Also during that initial phone call I was 'Screened?' and ask some about my health history and current issue. That's when I realized they had no intension on seeing me! I was told he was going out of the country soon... and other 'wishy-washy' details that lead me to believe I was being 'gassed'. I called them to confirm they recieved my records. At that point, I asked 'Lisa' to please call me 'Either way'. So I could find another Dr? A week... still no call. So I called, asked for Lisa. She took my call. Put me on hold, only to come back on and tell me some bogus thing about the Dr not having any experience in the 'new ways' of Hep C.... blah blah. (It says he has '39!' years experience!!) and was declining me as a new patient! Lol Imagine that? Obviously he's well established in the 'coasting' stage of his career.... And can afford to pick the 'Gravy' off the top! I am disappointed to say the least. Don't forget. Dr's are human. Not necessarily smarter than you or I. Everything they know..... They learned. Basically, they went to scool longer. There are good-great Dr's, they're just getting few and far in between. Not a victim! Still sick. And frustrated. Helpless, Hopeless, and insignificant feelings.

January 23rd, 2015

Very disappointed!

Worst staff I have ever experienced in the medical field by far!!!!! Poor patient relations, rude & extremely short in patience & showing compassion! Dr.schrock is better than his staff, but if your looking for a safe environment after you have been given bad new this is not the place for your care!

June 27th, 2014

Strep infection in right foot

Dr Schrock genuinely cared about me as his patient. He visited me in the hospital. He treated me with compassion in my follow up visits at his Robbinsdale office. His staff was cheerful, on-time, they expected my arrival, and my patient experience was 5 stars. Dr Schrock is highly recommended because he makes his patients a top-priority and he puts his patients at the center of everything he does.

October 20th, 2011

Compulsively fights disease & seeks pt. cures.

January 15th, 2017