Dr. Christian Schunn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 11th, 2014
Very Thorough and Professional
Thus far, I'd have to say Dr. Schunn's due diligence has been very deliberate while accessing the extent and severity of my malady; and he has enlisted the counsel of other appropriate medical disciplines to ensure my physical capabilities to handle the corrective action(s) needed. I believe one must understand that being thorough and professional doesn't often equate to being quick. To this point, Dr. Schunn has been very direct, straightforward, and clear in his communications ... as has his staff. Although courteous, he doesn't sugarcoat his diagnosis; but he does give you the facts and is as optimistic as he can be when telling you what you can expect. Although my surgery won't happen for a few more days, both Dr. Schunn and his staff have made me feel comfortable that they're doing everything they can to assist me get passed the surgery and recovery with the best possible prognosis. Dr. Schunn isn't a man of too many words, but has been very good at mapping out what's to be done and what I can hope for on after recovery. Again, my take is that Dr. Schunn is very thorough and very much a professional.

May 30th, 2012
Poor bedside manners
My experince with Dr. Schunn was not a good experience. First he stopped the nurse who was taking medical history. He seemed to be struggling with entering info. into his laptop. He did not read throughly medical history that was provided.

August 22nd, 2011
i really like this doctor and he does a good job, but his office staff sucks. cant get anyone to help you, leave message after message and finally try again and get someone and they will say i will call you right back and i wait all day and no call, then i have to follow up myself the next day.

October 12th, 2010
Awful experience
I've had a lot of experience with numerous doctors and I can honestly say my experience with Dr. Schunn was the worst. I do not feel that he did his due diligence with evaluating me for my problem and left me feeling as if I was being blown off. He did not do a thorough evaluation and appeared as if he was not listening or paying attention to what I was saying regarding my symptoms. Considering my symptons were affecting my day to day activities I expected a certain degree of care in resolving my issues and I did not get that from this physician. I went to another physician for my problem and can say the other physician was much better and actually ordered testing for my condition and seems as if he is more committed to improving my condition. The other physician was able to identify what was going on and I am now on the way to recovery.I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

April 30th, 2010
Horrible experience
Seems as if he was not thorough at all with examination. He seemed to completely disregard information that was faxed from the ER. He asked very few questions regarding my condition. He interrupted me when I attempted to give more information about my symptoms. Then he walked out the door saying "Go play outside" without giving me anymore information or allowing me to ask any questions. Probably the worst experience I've had with a doctor.