Dr. Christian Schunn Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Christian Schunn?

Posted on August 9th, 2017

Dr. Shunn was surgeon when I needed my Fistula for Dialysis. He is very patient and will not move forward until he has all the information need. I was very happy with my visit.

Posted on July 18th, 2017

Great doctor. He diagnosed that I had a hernia while I was there for edema on my leg and foot. I had moved up here from Hampton Roads and I was wary about getting a new doctor. Dr Schunn is a great doctor ! He is very thourough and explains things so that I could understand..

Great doctor and very thourough.

Posted on July 10th, 2017

I went to see Dr Schunn for edema in my leg and foot . This was my first time seeing him , as I was new to this area, He also discovered I have a hernia. He went to get another doctor. They sent sent me to get a venogram . There was no waiting long. I highly recommend Dr Schunn.

Very Thorough and Professional

Posted on August 11th, 2014

Thus far, I'd have to say Dr. Schunn's due diligence has been very deliberate while accessing the extent and severity of my malady; and he has enlisted the counsel of other appropriate medical disciplines to ensure my physical capabilities to handle the corrective action(s) needed. I believe one must understand that being thorough and professional doesn't often equate to being quick. To this point, Dr. Schunn has been very direct, straightforward, and clear in his communications ... as has his staff. Although courteous, he doesn't sugarcoat his diagnosis; but he does give you the facts and is as optimistic as he can be when telling you what you can expect. Although my surgery won't happen for a few more days, both Dr. Schunn and his staff have made me feel comfortable that they're doing everything they can to assist me get passed the surgery and recovery with the best possible prognosis. Dr. Schunn isn't a man of too many words, but has been very good at mapping out what's to be done and what I can hope for on after recovery. Again, my take is that Dr. Schunn is very thorough and very much a professional.

Poor bedside manners

Posted on May 30th, 2012

My experince with Dr. Schunn was not a good experience. First he stopped the nurse who was taking medical history. He seemed to be struggling with entering info. into his laptop. He did not read throughly medical history that was provided.

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

i really like this doctor and he does a good job, but his office staff sucks. cant get anyone to help you, leave message after message and finally try again and get someone and they will say i will call you right back and i wait all day and no call, then i have to follow up myself the next day.

Awful experience

Posted on October 12th, 2010

I've had a lot of experience with numerous doctors and I can honestly say my experience with Dr. Schunn was the worst. I do not feel that he did his due diligence with evaluating me for my problem and left me feeling as if I was being blown off. He did not do a thorough evaluation and appeared as if he was not listening or paying attention to what I was saying regarding my symptoms. Considering my symptons were affecting my day to day activities I expected a certain degree of care in resolving my issues and I did not get that from this physician. I went to another physician for my problem and can say the other physician was much better and actually ordered testing for my condition and seems as if he is more committed to improving my condition. The other physician was able to identify what was going on and I am now on the way to recovery.I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Horrible experience

Posted on May 1st, 2010

Seems as if he was not thorough at all with examination. He seemed to completely disregard information that was faxed from the ER. He asked very few questions regarding my condition. He interrupted me when I attempted to give more information about my symptoms. Then he walked out the door saying "Go play outside" without giving me anymore information or allowing me to ask any questions. Probably the worst experience I've had with a doctor.

Posted on September 28th, 2017