General Practitioner, Cardiologist (heart), Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Video profile
13700 St Francis Blvd
Midlothian, VA 23114
804-379-0029
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Why make an appointment?  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2012

Got here at 1030. More than 90 minutes later...no doctor.

|  Poor bedside manners  |  show details
May 30th, 2012

My experince with Dr. Schunn was not a good experience. First he stopped the nurse who was taking medical history. He seemed to be struggling with entering info. into his laptop. He did not read throughly medical history that was provided.

|  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

i really like this doctor and he does a good job, but his office staff sucks. cant get anyone to help you, leave message after message and finally try again and get someone and they will say i will call you right back and i wait all day and no call, then i have to follow up myself the next day.

|  Awful experience  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2010

I've had a lot of experience with numerous doctors and I can honestly say my experience with Dr. Schunn was the worst. I do not feel that he did his due diligence with evaluating me for my problem and left me feeling as if I was being blown off. He did not do a thorough evaluation and appeared as if he was not listening or paying attention to what I was saying regarding my symptoms. Considering my symptons were affecting my day to day activities I expected a certain degree of care in resolving my issues and I did not get that from this physician. I went to another physician for my problem and can say the other physician was much better and actually ordered testing for my condition and seems as if he is more committed to improving my condition. The other physician was able to identify what was going on and I am now on the way to recovery.I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

|  Horrible experience  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2010

Seems as if he was not thorough at all with examination. He seemed to completely disregard information that was faxed from the ER. He asked very few questions regarding my condition. He interrupted me when I attempted to give more information about my symptoms. Then he walked out the door saying "Go play outside" without giving me anymore information or allowing me to ask any questions. Probably the worst experience I've had with a doctor.