A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Schupp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Schupp, Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schupp
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schupp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Schupp, FACS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schupp graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schupp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Mark Schupp FACS and MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 10 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian M. Schupp practice?
- Dr. Christian Schupp has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Schupp practices Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Sports Medicine Doctors and Houston Physiatrists.