A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Schupp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Schupp, Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schupp
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schupp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Schupp, FACS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schupp graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schupp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Mark Schupp FACS and MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 10 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian M. Schupp practice?
- Dr. Christian Schupp has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Schupp practices Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Sports Medicine Doctors.