Dr. Christian Schupp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian Schupp?

October 6th, 2015

He really cares about your health , and you as a person. My family and I are very grateful to have him as our Doctor!

September 9th, 2015

I really like this guy. he is very personable and friendly. He doesn't mind if you bring up other issues that were not the primary issue you called about.

March 21st, 2013

Great bedside manner

Dr. Schupp is our go to sports medicine doctor. I have a 9-year-old son who is very active in karate and gymnastics (and also just a typical boy) so we have seen Dr. Schupp multiple times for multiple injuries. Each time he greets us like we are family - even from the very first visit! He takes him time to explain the injury, treatment and follow-up and is very through. We will not use any other doctor for our sports injuries. I cannot say enough good things about him.

February 15th, 2013

Professional

Dr. Schupp was prompt, professional, and spot on with diagnosis. I was recommended by a sports medicine trainer (Dwight A) to see Dr. Schupp. It was a great recommendation. Dr. Schupp took time to exam, explain exactly the issues, options to remedy and then wrote the scripts. Class, professionalism, care and knowledgeable best describe Dr. Schupp. Would recommend to anyone!

July 18th, 2011

We saw Dr. Schupp in Urgent Care and we will never see him again. He is clearly more interested in Sports Medicine then Family Medicine, which is fine, but say that. He argued with me on whether or not my son had a history of sinus infections (CT scan and ENT diagnosed) and then told me that if he had, he needed to be in some kind of book, because that doesn't happen. He diagnosed him with a cold, even though he had no cold symptoms other then symptoms that matched with a sinus infection, and sent us home. We still ended up with our PCP the next day with a diagnosis of a sinus infection and a trip to the ENT for a culture which determined he had a....bacterial sinus infection...I was not impressed with his medical knowledge and was actually offended by his bedside manner.

November 28th, 2010

The best doctor I have ever had!! Finally a doctor who takes time with you and has the most caring bedside manner. I'm just sorry to see him leave CA. The next doctor will have some very high standards to live up to;

June 3rd, 2010

Terrific doctor and person!

April 7th, 2009

The best doctor I have ever had I'm 42 years old.

July 11th, 2017