A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Schwartz, DO is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
- Illinois Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Schwartz DO is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christian Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Christian Schwartz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christian Schwartz practices Urology near Spring Valley, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Ottawa, IL and Peru, IL.
See Spring Valley Urologists.