A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Serdahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Serdahl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serdahl
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Serdahl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Serdahl, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Serdahl graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Serdahl has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian L Serdahl MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christian L. Serdahl practice?
- Dr. Christian Serdahl has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christian Serdahl practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dixon, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.