A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Serdahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Serdahl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Serdahl, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Serdahl graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Serdahl has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian L Serdahl MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christian L. Serdahl practice?
- Dr. Christian Serdahl has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christian Serdahl practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dixon, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.