A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Sikorski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Sikorski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Sikorski, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sikorski graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sikorski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Lakeland Hospitals At Niles And St. Joseph
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian W Sikorski MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christian W. Sikorski practice?
- Dr. Christian Sikorski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christian Sikorski practices Neurological Surgery near Saint Joseph, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Benton Harbor, MI.
See Saint Joseph Surgeons.