A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Sikorski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Sikorski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Sikorski, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sikorski graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sikorski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Lakeland Hospitals At Niles And St. Joseph
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sikorski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 12 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Anthem - 30 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christian W. Sikorski practice?
Dr. Christian Sikorski practices Neurological Surgery near Saint Joseph, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Benton Harbor, MI.
See Saint Joseph Neurological Surgeons.