Learn more about Dr. Christian Spies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Spies is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spies
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Spies Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Spies, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spies graduated from Universitaet Hamburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spies has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Spies MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christian Spies practice?
- Dr. Christian Spies has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christian Spies practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Aiea, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Ewa Beach, HI.
See Aiea Internists and Aiea Cardiologists.