A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Stevoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Stevoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevoff
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Stevoff, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevoff graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stevoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Stevoff MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christian Stevoff practice?
- Dr. Christian Stevoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christian Stevoff practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Gastroenterologists.