A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Stoermer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Stoermer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoermer graduated from University Of New South Wales, Kensington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stoermer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Desert Springs Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Herbert Stoermer MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian H. Stoermer practice?
- Dr. Christian Stoermer has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Stoermer practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.