A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Diaz Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Diaz Stone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz Stone
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Diaz Stone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Diaz Stone, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz Stone graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Diaz Stone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Diaz Stone MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christian Diaz Stone practice?
- Dr. Christian Diaz Stone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christian Diaz Stone practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Gastroenterologists.