A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Diaz Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Diaz Stone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz Stone
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Diaz Stone, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz Stone graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Diaz Stone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Diaz Stone MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christian Diaz Stone practice?
- Dr. Christian Diaz Stone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christian Diaz Stone practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Gastroenterologists.