A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Diaz Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Diaz Stone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Diaz Stone, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Crohn's Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz Stone graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Diaz Stone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Diaz Stone MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christian Diaz Stone practice?
- Dr. Christian Diaz Stone has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christian Diaz Stone practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Gastroenterologists.