Dr. Christian Stone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian Stone?

December 16th, 2015

Great Doctor

He got me in his schedule fast. Knew I was nervous, and limited my tests. Didn't do more than I needed. Diagnosed me 100%, and lead me in the right direction, with the right surgeon. Basically saved my life.

April 29th, 2015

This doctor was very rude and abrupt (poor bedside manner). He did not have good interpersonal skills and did not make me feel comfortable at all! He would not allow me to voice my medical concerns and didn't appear to be willing to listen to what I was saying. This was my worst experience with a medical doctor!

August 9th, 2013

Excess wait time/poor infection control

Had a scheduled appt at the W Charleston location. Wait time exceeded one hour. lobby and exam rooms appeared as if equipment had not been cleaned or maintained which prompts one to question quality of care and infection control. I lost confidence in this physician after excessive wait and observation of the clinic. I terminated my appointment and have no desire to return.

January 28th, 2013

Best in town for colitis

June 26th, 2012

no patience and rude and miss informing

has been less than honest on more the 2 occasions. rude pompus and doe not pay attention not at all cappable of giving the patient the bennifit of the doubt. in fact at one point dissrespectfull and un approachable.

October 13th, 2017