Dr. Christian Swanson MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

no change

January 3rd, 2016
Happy
I have seen many doctors in my years and they always make me feel like they are rushing to the next person leaving me feel as if I am bothering them. The saying that doctors are in it for the money & not to help people is how I have always felt. Dr. Swanson is the best doctor I have ever had. He has excellent bed side manner as well as professionalism. He explained everything to me & allowed me to ask questions anytime without making me feel like he had to rush to the next patient. He made my scary diagnosis seem not so scary. Dr. Swanson seems like he is a doctor because he cares for people, not because he wants a big paycheck. Best doctor ever!

January 28th, 2014
Thankful to have found Dr Swanson
Excellent surgeon that obviously cares about his patients. He understood my fears and made me feel comfortable with our direction. Post surgery, I am feeling very supported and recovering well. So thankful to have found Dr Swanson.

May 13th, 2013
Highly recommend Dr. Swanson
Dr.Swanson is one of those few doctors that actually cares for patients genuinely. I was never one of his many patients to him.He is a very pleasant and empathetic doctor who knows his stuff very well. He always called me back when I left a message with his office. He addressed all my concerns in a timely manner and provided me with adequate information to make an informed decision. I hold him in very high regard for his patience, care and ethics. A true gentleman!