A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Thurstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Thurstone is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thurstone
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Thurstone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Thurstone, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thurstone graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thurstone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Conrad Thurstone MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christian C. Thurstone practice?
- Dr. Christian Thurstone has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Thurstone practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists and Denver Adolescent Specialists.