A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Thurstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Thurstone is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Thurstone, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thurstone graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Thurstone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Conrad Thurstone MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christian C. Thurstone practice?
- Dr. Christian Thurstone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christian Thurstone practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists and Denver Child Psychiatrists.