Psychiatrist, Adolescent Specialist, Addiction Medicine Specialist, Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist

2.0

x show details x
by x on Mar 19th, 2014

x

I don't need rehab, I just smoke pot! show details I don't need rehab, I just smoke pot!
by Wilhelm Scream on Mar 19th, 2014

I was forced into Dr. Thurstone's rehab for substancfe abuse. That means I was caught by a drug test at work or school, or caught with some weed by a cop, and was forced to "choose" Thurstone's rehab to keep my job, scholarship, or freedom. Thurstone sincerely believes that someone like me who chooses to responsibly use cannabis instead of alcohol is a desperate addict who needs to spend serious money being told what a junkie I am.

Insane show details Insane
May 17th, 2013

I have never wrote about someone in this way but I have to say this man is crazy. He has some of the worst theories about children and I am seriously thinking of taking him to court for malpractice. STAY AWAY from this man.

Sep 22nd, 2012

The best person I have ever talked to.

Terrible doctor takes forever and is very opinionated show details Terrible doctor takes forever and is very opinionated
Nov 4th, 2011

Takes too long. Too opinionated. Terrible doctor.

Nov 5th, 2010

Dr. Thurstone is very caring. He answers his phone and returns messages promptly. He goes the extra mile for his patients and is very available to them.