Dr. Christian Tvetenstrand MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 2nd, 2016
Rude Staff
My husband had a head injury and went there as a follow up after being released from the hospital. He had many injuries and before he was released, should've had all the follow-ups scheduled, but no ever scheduled anything. When we went for the follow up, the doctor told us his staff would schedule the follow ups with a neurologist and orthopedist. After a few days, my husband called to see about the appts, the person he spoke to was extremely rude and nasty and then told my husband he's responsible for his own care and should've made his own appts!!!! The man had a concussion, has difficulty remembering, is dizzy and gets home health care! I was so angry that someone who is supposed to be taking care of the injured would treat someone like this and this doctor should really be careful of who he employs there. I actually had to request that someone take my husband's blood pressure when he went in for his appt! I've never seen anything like it and don't appreciate getting a nasty attitude from the staff. Lady-if you don't like your job, then don't work with people-you're clearly not cut out for it.

October 20th, 2015
Mr

May 27th, 2014
No complaints
I had ROUXEN Y gastric bypass surgery with Dr.T 11 years ago, i had a wonderful experience with him, he was kind answered all of my questions and complimented me on my success at my folllow up appts. No complaints here, he is a brilliant surgeon.

July 16th, 2013
Current Patient
Dr. T is very arrogant. Does not have a good bed side manner. My husband and I have both had surgeries done by him. The first few surgeries were great. The past five weeks my spouse has had two surgeries , one for a hernia repair, back in with a staph infection from T's negligence. Spouse went back in again a week and a half later with the same infection (never went away) Another surgery to remove the mesh (infected) and replace with another mesh. Dr. said he would keep him and let him go two days later and now has another infection (never went away). Can you say "LAWSUIT". We are not people to sue, but this has to stop!

August 31st, 2010
Satisfied Patient
Dr. T, is a lifesaver. I had colon cancer which was diagnosed in the ER, not by the ER doctor, but through Dr. T. He came promptly, and said he was friends with the GI doctor and we would do a colonoscopy that day. When the results came back that it surely was cancer, he took me to surgery immediately so I could avoid having to have a bag that my colon would empty into. I can not thank him enough

December 14th, 2016