A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Twiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Twiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Twiss, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Twiss graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Twiss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Twiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans