A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Twiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Twiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Twiss, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Twiss graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Twiss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Owen Twiss MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christian O. Twiss practice?
- Dr. Christian Twiss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christian Twiss practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.