A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Updike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Updike, MD is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Updike
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Updike graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Updike has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian O Updike MD is a male General Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Christian O. Updike practice?
- Dr. Christian Updike has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christian Updike practices General Practice near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO.
See Denver Primary Care Doctors.