A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Updike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Updike, MD is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Updike, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Updike graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Updike has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Oliver Updike MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian O. Updike practice?
- Dr. Christian Updike has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Updike practices Family Medicine near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Family Physicians.