Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christian Vissers Jr
Dr. Christian Vissers Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, TX, with another office in Nashville, TN. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Vissers is affiliated with TriStar Centennial Medical Center, TriStar Ashland City Medical Center and Bon Secours St. Mary`s Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christian Vissers Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Christian Vissers Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, TX.
Dr. Ramin Roufeh
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Gainesville, TX 0.64 mi7
Dr. David Ko
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Gainesville, TX 0.64 mi6
Dr. Lisa Roy
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine
Gainesville, TX 1.64 mi20