Dr. Christian Vissers Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian Vissers Jr?

August 3rd, 2015

The first doctor I have seen that helped me with my arthritis. Also had multiple fractures which he diagnosed and treated immediately. Very personable talked to me not over my head. Would highly recommend.

May 24th, 2015

Please read this before you go to Dr. Vissers

I have never suffered like this in my life!!! my story is too long, so I will try to sum it up without going off the deep end. I'm sitting here with a leg that weighs about 100 pounds because of the swelling from a TKR about 6 wks. ago. I have called his office 11 times in two weeks without but 1 returned where she said she would call back, but never did, I have been to the E.R. 5 times since my surgery. I had an infection a couple of days post out of the hospital and I'm sure that's what is wrong now. also I can not lift or bend my foot. I have had a knee replacement before so I can say that one was pleasant compared to what I'm going thru now. I'm not one to complain so this is hard for me. I'm just as educated as the doctor so and my time is just as valuable as his,so he needs to stop making his patients wait for hours. GREED is all I see. I noticed when I signed in for an appointment one day that he had 6 other patients in a 30 minute time slot. I use to work for over ten years as The Southern Regional Customer Relations and Sales Supervisor of Texaco Oil Co. and I do not know how he is in business! I was just thinking about how he must treat other patients bad and I couldn't be the only one. I looked at many web sites and the one's that say something good about him seemed fake. Like those fake Google Play App reviews...haha... most are afraid to say something, Nothing happens without change and if I loose my leg because it takes him two weeks or never to call me back, I will be contacting a lawyer. It's not fair, we pay him, and I am going to use my voice!

March 24th, 2015

Not for everyone

Worst every,this doctor came highly recommend but in my case it became a nightmare.

February 8th, 2015

Dr. Vissers is a great doctor. The wait time is a little ridiculous but once he is in there, it is worth it. You realize why you waited those 2 hours because hes with his patients for a while, caring for them. His staff have always been nice to me. I get scheduled quickly and he is one of the very few doctors in Nashville that actually take tenncare. I recommend this dr.

September 30th, 2014

Dr. Vissers is such a great dr. Yes you do have to wait for him, but he is well worth the wait. He is a top notch Dr.

June 4th, 2014

Worse doctor ever

This man is a horrible sub human, no bedside manner and is as cold as a corpse. If you are looking for help, go somewhere else. This tool shouldn't even be practicing. He is a bad person and even worse. Doctor.

April 18th, 2014

Waited over 2 hrs to be seen. Staff were unprofessional in everyday and were very unorganized. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.very displeased.

June 19th, 2013

Not impressed

I could go on and on about my experience with Dr. Vissers and his staff. He is a nice guy and I am sure under the right situation he is a good doctor. The amount of time you are made to wait is ridiculous. He grossly overbooks then has very little time to visit with you. I cannot prove anything but am sure he rushed me into a surgery I did not need and wasn't prepared for. My knee is worse and a year later I am back in therapy. His staff is overworked and it shows in their rude demeanor. I asked for my medical records and 3 months later I don't have them. So so not happy. Seek out another doctor before trying him

October 30th, 2012

Great DR.

Dr. vissers is an excellent doctor- he takes his time the patient- never in a rush. He really listens to you and works with you to help get you feeling great again and back on your feet.

June 27th, 2012

Though the wait will be lengthy, Dr. Vissers is my #1 choice in care. I wouldn't ever see anyone else. The staff can seem curt sometimes, but we all have a bad day every once and a while right? Dr. Vissers has always taken the time to answer my questions and even remembers non medical things about me. Which is impressive being the amount of patients he sees. Highly recommend Dr. Vissers!

June 27th, 2012

be fair!

I have been a patient of Dr. Vissers for several years. Yes, there is a lengthy wait at his office but that's because he is one of the few orthopedic surgeons that accepts TennCare.

June 18th, 2012

Dr Visser is a nice person put don't take time with his pat. All the office care about is that you have insurance. Dr Vissers promise to fill out some papers for me than when it was I me to get them he LIES and has he now feels he can't do them. When the office schudles an appointment for you if them call back I had to sat in his office for 2 hours before I was seen. This is a doctor I will not recommend to anyone.Very displased.