A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Voge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Voge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Voge, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Voge graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Voge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian James Voge MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian J. Voge practice?
- Dr. Christian Voge has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christian Voge practices Family Medicine near Templeton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Luis Obispo, CA.
See Templeton Family Physicians.