Dr. Christian Voge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian Voge?

Hospital patient

Posted on September 10th, 2014

The worst, meanest least caring doc ive ever seen. I was very ill, lost almost 1/2 body's blood. After me mentioning my dissatisfaction with his minimal visit during which he never looked at me to nurses, he stormed into my room, stood over my bed and jabbed his finger at me, saying i lied about him, was trying to malign his reputation. I was too ill to adequately respond and simply cried. This was all witnessed. by the patient advocate who accompanied him. She was speechless and looked upset.

Posted on September 18th, 2012

My sister and I love Dr. Voge! He is easy to talk with, kind, and a great doctor. I have no idea why the other comment was so awful. My experience with Dr. Voge has always been positive.

DR VOGE SAN LUIS OBISPO CA.

Posted on February 8th, 2009