A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Wessling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Wessling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wessling
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wessling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Wessling, DHT, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Wessling graduated from Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Dusseldorf. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wessling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Wessling DHT and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian Wessling practice?
- Dr. Christian Wessling has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Wessling practices Family Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Primary Care Doctors.