A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Wessling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Wessling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wessling
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Wessling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Wessling, DHT, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Wessling graduated from Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Dusseldorf. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wessling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Wessling DHT and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian Wessling practice?
- Dr. Christian Wessling has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Wessling practices Family Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Family Physicians.