A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Wilke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Wilke is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Wilke, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilke graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Wilke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Concord Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Peter Wilke MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christian P. Wilke practice?
- Dr. Christian Wilke has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Wilke practices Surgery near Concord, NH.
See Concord Surgeons.