A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Willingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Willingham is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Willingham graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Willingham has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Coy Willingham DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian C. Willingham practice?
- Dr. Christian Willingham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christian Willingham practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Smithville, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Smithville Emergency Physicians and Smithville Internists.