A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Witzke-Sanz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Witzke-Sanz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Witzke-Sanz graduated from Universidad Central de Venezuela, Caracas.
Dr. Witzke-Sanz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian F Witzke-Sanz MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christian F. Witzke-Sanz practice?
- Dr. Christian Witzke-Sanz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christian Witzke-Sanz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.