A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Witzke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Witzke
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Witzke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Witzke graduated from Universidad Central de Venezuela, Caracas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Witzke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Federico Witzke MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christian F. Witzke practice?
- Dr. Christian Witzke has 8 office locations.
Dr. Christian Witzke practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.