A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Woodbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Woodbury, Board Certified Hand, Wrist, and Elbow Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodbury
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodbury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Woodbury, MD is board certified in Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Finger Injuries
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodbury graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Woodbury has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Woodbury MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Christian Woodbury practice?
- Dr. Christian Woodbury has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Woodbury practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons and San Antonio Surgeons.