A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Woodbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Woodbury, Board Certified Hand, Wrist, and Elbow Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodbury
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodbury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Woodbury, MD is board certified in Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Finger Injuries
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodbury graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Woodbury has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Woodbury MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Christian Woodbury practice?
- Dr. Christian Woodbury has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christian Woodbury practices Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Schertz, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons and San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.