Dr. Christian Woodbury MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand San Antonio, TX

4.7

March 29th, 2017
I am very happy with Dr. Woodbury. He performed carpal tunnel surgery on both of my wrists and did an excellent job! He also gave me an injection for the trigger finger on my right hand and it took care of the problem. Dr. Woodbury is an awesome doctor! Very professional and shows he truly cares. Takes time to listen to your issues, and will answer any questions you may have! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

February 25th, 2017
professional
Good office staff from scheduling and keeping things running smoothly. Dr. Woodbury is a confident professional that makes for a relaxed experience.

February 22nd, 2017
I was rushed back from Iraq for surgery on my finger. I made an appointment with Dr. Woodbury and he was able to see me the next day. When he saw me, he rushed me into surgery the same exact day. i was surprised and pleased with the outcome of his service and the service of his staff. I was granted the necessary time with out rush to recover from my injury. More that likely I will be sticking with SATOG if there are any more injuries in the future.

November 2nd, 2016
Successful and Thankful!
After trying to ignore the sharp pains in my hands that traveled up my arm, woke me up during the night, and I don't want to forget to mention the numbness that ensued, I decided finally, to address the problem. My general physician referred me to Dr. Woodbury. I am not going to go into all the treatment details, however, I did have surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome and trigger finger release. The surgery was a day surgery, I checked in with ease and efficiency, had my surgery went home that afternoon with some soreness, and a little pain, I didn't even need the Rx., I took some ibuprofen . I followed his instructions for hand exercise, and I am pain free. Dr. Woodbury is a talented surgeon and I am so thankful I was referred to him. I highly recommend Dr. Woodbury, I only wish I had done this two years ago. To Dr. Woodbury, thank you so much!

June 26th, 2016
For the past 13 years, I've seen many doctors for several different medical conditions. Dr Christian Woodbury took time to explain the diagnoses, the plan of action and recovery time. I didn't feel like just another number with only 5 minutes of his time. Truly a great doctor!

June 1st, 2016
When it comes to cortisone injections he is the best! Just left my appointment after having 2 injectionsh

April 20th, 2015
everyone is very helpful and kind.

April 7th, 2015
Dr Woodbury is one of the most compassionate doctors I know, and I have had plenty of experience with doctors. He is genuinely interested in your problem and spend appropriate time with his diagnosis and explanation. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

February 9th, 2015
A TRUE PROFESSIONAL IN HIS FIELD
I have been a patient of Dr. Woodbury's for several years and he has performed three surgeries (hand, later and bilateral elbow) in two years due to repetitive motions injuries from work. Each surgery has been a success and Dr. Woodbury explained the surgery and post surgery recovery to me-even does post-surgery follow-up phone calls to insure the patient is doing well. Dr. Woodbury is very trustworthy and an excellent surgeon.

September 3rd, 2014
Excellent!
I spent a lot time researching hand doctors. I even changed my insurance coverage to be able to see Dr. Woodbury. He is excellent. He explains everything very well and is very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to anyone having hand problems.

March 18th, 2014
I am new in this area, was moderately anxious about meeting a new doctor. Dr. Woodbury presented himself in a very friendly, yet professional way. Did not dictate treatment plans, but allowed me a say so in the process. I would definitely go back to this group.

February 4th, 2014
Retired
Dr. Woodbury is outstanding. He is very attentive, very knowledgeable and his bedside manner is excellent. Probably the easiest doctor to talk to that I have ever been to, and I have been to a lot! He personally called me on a Sunday evening to follow up and see how I was doing after my hand surgery. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a hand doctor. I wish there was five stars available for overall rating!