A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Yi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Yi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Yi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Yi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Chu Sung Yi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christian C. Yi practice?
- Dr. Christian Yi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christian Yi practices Diagnostic Radiology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Anaheim Radiologists.