Dr. Christian York Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian York?

February 28th, 2017

Beware

I recommended this OBGYN to my daughter. She developed headache after taking the pill he prescribed. He was too busy to call her back. She had a blood clot in her brain and passed away. He never reached out, only to tell me to get an attorney when I asked for her medical records.

November 12th, 2016

Wonderful Experience

Truly a first class operation; front desk is welcoming and friendly, techs and RN are sweet and helpful, Dr. York is professional and knowledgeable. Minimal wait times and they are always able to schedule me for a time that works for my schedule. Nothing has been easy about my situation and he has been honest, thorough and very patient with me every step of the way. I would recommend Dr. York and his staff to any woman looking for wonderful and personal OB/GYN care.

November 9th, 2015

Dr. York is a really good Doctor and when you see him he takes his time answering any questions you have. You don't feel like he's rushing you because he has other patients. I feel comfortable there. Also, the staff is really nice and easy to talk to as well.

November 2nd, 2015

I wouldn't want any other doctor then Dr York and his office staff are amazing so friendly a great group of people.

August 12th, 2015

Meh

Dr. York came recommended as I was wanting a natural birth and a dr who would see things through from beginning to end- actually be there for the birth! In our initial interview, I explained these priorities and Dr. York assured me that he has a very good track record of being there for deliveries and barring something serious, he makes every effort to be there. I ended up transferring my care late in my pregnancy because my first dr. found out she would be out of town during my due date, so once again, Dr. York and I talked about the fact that I was very hopeful that this time I could have a dr. I knew deliver my baby. Well, when the time came, the nurse called Dr. York and he told her that since it was the weekend, he wouldn't be coming in. Wow! I was pretty surprised- not what I had expected after all the hype around his commitment and determination to see his patients through. I had left a dr I really trusted and liked because of this concern and didn't have any better luck with Dr. York. If I had it to do over again, I would have stayed with my first OB. Overall, his bedside manner is decent, his staff is cordial and he's good about follow up on tests during pregnancy. However, if having a dr. who prioritizes being there for the birth is important to you, I wouldn't hold my breath with Dr. York. Also, his appointment generally took about 2 hours because they were running so far behind.

April 17th, 2015

Best OBGYN

I highly recommend Dr. York, he cared so much for me during my pregnancy. Was very comfortable with him and his staff. They're very friendly always having a cheerful attitude and love how they get to know you personally. I like how when you call the office someone actually answers the phone and its not an automated voicemail and you have to wait "in line" to get a live person. All my questions were always answered. I would defiantly go to Dr. York BEST doctor and Staff in town!

April 15th, 2015

I would not recommend this dr. The whole office is related to each other and they talk bad when the door is shut. After I had a loss of pregnancy due to an ectopic pregnancy and I was looking for a new dr I never mentioned his name on the public forum he had the guts to tell me that he knew about the post. He left the room and I was shocked and knew I needed to find a new dr. Any time I talked about my baby he said no that all they saw in the ultrasound was a mass. Common that mass is my baby. Just over all bad experience.

April 7th, 2015

DO NOT GO HERE

Would not recommend dr. York to ANYONE. Very cold and uncaring.

February 28th, 2015

Dr. York and his staff are amazing! They are passionate, caring, and professional. I had Dr. York deliver both of my children. It was such a great experience that I would recommend him to anyone who needs an obgyn!

February 2nd, 2015

Very comforting,norturing provider.

December 6th, 2014

made me feel dirty

January 8th, 2014

patient

I would describe Dr. York as friendly, cheerful, compassionate, upbeat, sensible, and experienced. I have appreciated both his ob and gyn care.