A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Zimmerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Zimmerman, FACS, MBA, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lower Back Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian George Zimmerman FACS, MBA, and MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christian G. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Christian Zimmerman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Christian Zimmerman practices Neurological Surgery near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Fruitland, ID and Baker City, OR.
See Boise Neurological Surgeons.