Dr. Christian Zimmerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian Zimmerman?

September 14th, 2017

Great Neurosurgeon!

I had very extensive neck surgery in November 2016. Was told recovery could be up to a year to feel better however it is now September 2017 and I have been getting stronger each month. Dr. Zimmerman is an excellent surgeon. I highly recommend him for any neck or back surgery. As with most surgeons he may seem abrupt but he just gets to the facts, tries very hard to make you completely understand what he intends to do for you. His PA is also very helpful and will take the time to explain everything to you. Once the Dr. comes in he will show you your scans, MRI and explain why you need the surgery and exactly what procedures he plans to perform. We are all very nervous and don't always hear everything he says, bring a support person with you as it really is helpful. I actually had two consultations with him which really calmed my nerves and made me very comfortable with Dr. Zimmerman. I can't say enough good things about he and his nurses.

March 6th, 2017

The good Doctor, worked wonders for me.....

Dr. Zimmerman preserved, in the very small window afforded him....the very best to be expected quality of life that I have left, due to the severity of my condition.

February 10th, 2017

Great communication

When doctor was delayed staff kept those waiting updated regularly.

November 20th, 2016

My consult with dr. Zimmerman he told me he was doing a certain procedure but when I checked in the hospital it was an entirely different procedure and I found out I was getting a Bad season which put me in a wheelchair for 3 years he has no business doing business that way I can get my surgery

November 20th, 2016

Vicki Kelley

Dr. Zimmerman surgery totally put me in a wheelchair for almost 3 years it was unnecessary and a bad back fusion I had to have it replaced and redone so I can actually walk again now I have permanent nerve damage and I am permanently disabled thanks to my surgery

June 26th, 2016

The Best

I cannot complain one bit about this Dr. I recommend him to every single person whom needs neurological surgery. I have NEVER encountered a surgeon so kind and GOOD at what he does. That is so rare with Drs, let alone Neuros!

April 23rd, 2016

For myself I am 100% happy with my out come better than I ever thought I could be

February 28th, 2016

poor excuse

Zimmerman did 3 back surgeries on me. First one was to fuse l5s1. 2nd was to remove hardware because he said it was inflamed. 3rd was to fuse it again. 6 weeks after surgery when I called to confirm my follow up I was told that I was no longer a patient when it asked why I was hung up on. So now after having alot of pain for a few years now and different pain clinics I saw and nerologist and found out my spine never fused and is moving around bumping and rubbing nerves causing damage.

January 21st, 2016

Dr has fix the same disc 2 time L5S1 after a few day let go its not his fault just the way it is He is going to fuse it on feb 9th cant wait I like this guy and I truss him and that all that matters

October 26th, 2015

I have had three cervical spine surgeries performed by Dr. Zimmerman. He has always been accurate in my diagnosis and honest about my future prognosis. I have found his bedside manner to be very kind. I would recommend him as a neurosurgeon.

July 16th, 2015

One Word: MAGNIFICENT!

May 22nd, 2015

Dr Zimmerman has done a great job when he fixed my fusion from another surgeon. He couldn't believe that I didn't come back for 9 years for my third area fusion with a cage. I really like the DR but his staff is rude. Looking at another surgery, I know he will do great.