Dr. Christian Zimmermann MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2012
Kaiser West la
I love this doctor! I go to this hospital a lot due to chronic pain with Sickle Cell Anemia, and he was amazing! Although, I can't say the same about the staff, Dr. Zimmermann was, and always is, very caring, sweet, and very likeable. He always takes time out to answer any questions you have for him, and always comes in to check on you several times before leaving the hospital. He's also very handsome. I'm not kidding! Like model doctor, teeth glistening when he smiles type handsome. Lol. That, plus him being a very sweet doctor, makes him do much more amazing in my book. I would recommend Dr. Zimmermann to any, and everyone! Very nice doctor!! =)

January 25th, 2012
Great Docrtor!
I came into Kaiser WEst LA with a cut on my leg. Dr. Zimmermann was very knowledgable and also had great bedside manner, we had an awesome chat as he sewed me up. Overall a very competent and likable doctor

June 6th, 2011
Kaiser ER West LA
Dr. Zimmermann was wonderful. I came into the emergency room in a lot of pain. I have ongoing chronic pain and he made me feel listed to, important and cared for. He also took the time to go over my chart and ask questions about other health issues I am having and to discuss them with me. I really appreciated his manner,especially since it was 1am on Sunday. I don't necessarily feel better today, but that is no fault of Dr. Zimmermann's he took great care of me. Bonus: he's is a very handsome man : )

May 13th, 2016