A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christiana Iyasere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christiana Iyasere is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christiana Iyasere, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyasere graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Iyasere has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christiana A Iyasere MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christiana A. Iyasere practice?
- Dr. Christiana Iyasere has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christiana Iyasere practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.