A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christiana Jones is Satisfactory. Dr. Jones has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christiana Jones, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christiana Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christiana N. Jones practice?
Dr. Christiana Jones practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Christine Jones, Dr. Christin Jones, Dr. Christel Jones, Dr. Christi Jones, Dr. Kia Jones, Dr. Christa Jones, Dr. Kirsten Jones, Dr. Christie Jones