Dr. Christiana Kopf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christiana Kopf?

October 11th, 2012

Cancer Misdiagnosis

Although Dr. Kopf is very friendly and genuine, she misdiagnosed my cancer for over a year. That's just unacceptable.

June 10th, 2010

A true healthcare professional????????

Dr. Kopf was covering for my Gynecologist one week after I was diagnosed with cervical cancer. I called her to discuss my high level of anxiety while waiting to see the Oncologist. She was extremely rude & showed absolutely no compassion. She made me feel silly for even bothering her with my issues. She made me feel as though I was trying to misuse medication rather than trying to fix or change my medication or dosage. After my regular Gynecologist returned, she in fact did change my dosage of medication without me even having to suggest it. She (Dr. Kopf) is an embarrassment to the medical profession & one would have to wonder why she chose the career path that she did, considering her obvious lack of compassion or desire to listen & help patients in their greatest times of need. I wonder if this was her loved one if she would feel this type of care to be appropriate??????

December 9th, 2008

Not a Specialist

Dr Kopf misdiagnosed me for years. Doesnt have any knowledge of hormone replacement therepy whatsoever. Fine for regular OB/GYN visits but beyond that has no specialty with regard to menopause/hormones.

December 9th, 2016