Dr. Christiane Korba Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Christiane Korba?

July 24th, 2015

I will never go back to this doctors office ever again. I went in with a serious issue, and had no appointment. I would have understood if they said they didn't have any openings for that day, but instead they told me I could be seen. I go back and tell the nurse in depth what my issue is, and she asks all kinds of questions (embarrassing as usual) and then proceeds to tell me sorry, we don't have time for you today. WHAT!!?? You just made me tell you all of this personal stuff just so I can be turned away!!?? Needless to say I am outraged, embarrassed, and I would never recommend that God forsaken facility.

September 8th, 2013

very disrespectful and condescending.

very disrespectful and condescending.

March 18th, 2013

Horrible doctor. Don't waste your time.

January 23rd, 2013

She is a piece of crap for a doctor. I had a terrible experience with her. SHe is VERY unprofessional, also her nurse! I will NEVER go back to her again.

January 19th, 2013

Worst OBGYN in town...laughed at my weight!

I will make this brief since this doctor needs to find a new job. I went to her office and she mentioned I had gained a little weight. I thought that was strange but forgot about it. Then I told her that I had a sharp pain on my right side whenever I excercised. Then she laughed at me and said, "YOU exercise?" ha ha ha. Then her nurse laughed too. All I can tell you is that I am not a fat person, no I'm not anorexic like she is but I am a normal size 40 year old person. Here I am half naked in this gown and the doctor is basically laughing at how fat I am with her nurse and how she couldn't believe I could exercise!! So rude. So unprofessional. Probably worthy of losing her license in my mind. I went home crying. And haven't been back to an OBGYN since. My daughter is in medical school and I use Dr. Korba as an example of what NOT to become as a doctor. Karma is all I can say. I'm assuming she winds up 500 pounds! Stay away if you're a smart patient.

August 10th, 2017