A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christiane Theda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theda
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Theda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christiane Theda, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Theda graduated from Universitaet Zu Koeln, Koln.
Dr. Theda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christiane Theda MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Christiane Theda practice?
- Dr. Christiane Theda has 1 office location.
Dr. Christiane Theda practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Geneticists.