A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christiane Thienelt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christiane Thienelt, Assistant Professor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thienelt
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thienelt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christiane Thienelt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thienelt graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Thienelt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christiane D Thienelt MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christiane D. Thienelt practice?
- Dr. Christiane Thienelt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christiane Thienelt practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Internists, Denver Hematologists, and Denver Oncologists.