Dr. Christianna Kreiss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christianna Kreiss?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Christianna Kreiss?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 23rd, 2010

VA patient

I met Dr. Kreiss in the GI Clinic at the VA Hospital in Pittsburgh PA; she performed my colonoscopy exam. She was totally professional and answered all of my questions; I really didn't want to get a colonoscopy, but after talking to her all of my anxiety was gone. She did a great job with my colonoscopy and made sure that I was comfortable with returning for repeat exams in the future. I wish that my primary care doctor was more like Dr. Kreiss.

March 6th, 2010

I saw this doctor for a colonoscopy. She is the most caring and skilled physician that I have ever met. I was reluctant to get a colonoscopy until I met Dr. Kreiss. She was very professional and honest and she went out of her way to answer all of my questions. The exam was easy. I have no reluctance about returning for another colonoscopy.

March 8th, 2017