A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christianne Heck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christianne Heck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christianne Heck, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heck graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Heck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christianne Norton Heck MD is a female Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Christianne N. Heck practice?
- Dr. Christianne Heck has 1 office location.
Dr. Christianne Heck practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.