Dr. Christianne Heck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christianne Heck?

Absolutely the Doctor Who Makes A Difference

Posted on February 11th, 2016

Dr. Christianne Heck is a breath of fresh air. She is phenomenal, thorough, compassionate and really listens to her patients. She educates and covers all scenarios with you while taking your experience with your body - since you know it the best - seriously. She is by far the best neurologist I have ever had. I had to research in order to discover I had catamenial epilepsy. She is informative, uses common sense, and truly cares about her patients. I'd give her more than 5 stars.

EXCELLENT!

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Dr. Heck has treated me for over 15 years. I knew there was something wrong because I started having cognitive difficulties which were increasing. I was seen by a different neurologist who said I had "psuedo seizures" because of stress. I was devastated because I knew something was seriously wrong. After a thorough work up Dr. Heck made the correct diagnosis, and there was nothing "psuedo" about the seizures, and started me on a medication regime. It was changed a couple of times due to allergies, and I had a VNS as an adjunct. I can't start to describe what an excellent, caring and incredible physician she is. I would give her 6 stars if I could, and I just wish she'd practice closer to me.

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Dr. Heck is compassionate and knowledgable. She gave me so many options and hope.

Patient

Posted on October 2nd, 2014

Dr. Heck is an incredible doctor. She is the only neurologist that I would trust after visiting 2 doctors before finding her. She is excellent in diagnosing and describing treatment options., I can't say enough about the care she provides. I highly recommend her.

Great Dr, But Be prepared at USC

Posted on November 19th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Heck after my meds stopped working. (Talking seizures) She is well informed, very helpful, and I went forth with surgery. Staff (Administration) Needs to be more patient friendly and professionalism. I would have expected more being it's USC, but I have had nothing but issues between rude comments, disability papers lost and placed in other patient charts, having to request my insurance to help with preauths (I have a ppo but needed something preauthorized, so I had to do it) Claims not followed up on (Again, I had to do) Dr. Heck however knows her stuff and I am glad I found her, She took her time with me, answered all my questions and concerns and then some. I just wish either it was elsewhere or USC was more patient friendly.

It Is My Opinion That Dr. Heck Cares More About Her Career Than Her Patients

Posted on October 12th, 2013

My daughter saw Dr. Heck for over two years, initially we were very impressed with her attentiveness ... but as my daughters epilepsy got worse it seemed that Dr. Heck became annoyed and uninterested in helping. In the end we found that my daughter had been misdiagnosed and on the wrong medications which only made the situation worse. It took almost two and a half years to get everything straightened out for my daughter. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone she's not as good as she thinks she is.

Top Neurology and Epilepsy Doctor in USA

Posted on March 27th, 2013

Top Neurology Doctor in World

Hope

Posted on July 12th, 2012

She has given me hope again with her determination in finding out what is going on with me, and yet her empathy alongside her wonderful bedside manners was an excellent bonus for such a knowledgeable doctor. I recommend her highly!

Number 1 Doctor

Posted on March 6th, 2012

An amazing smart and caring doctor,diagnosed the problem immediately when others had no clue.She knows what she is doing and we feel so comfortable with her.

Dr. Heck is rated one of the top Neurologist because SHE IS!!

Posted on November 18th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Heck for over 20 years. In one visit she was able to arrange the appropriate and necessary testing to pinpoint my seizure disorder and provide an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan that had evaded previous misdiagnosis from numerous Doctors in and out of her field. She continues to monitor me and works with other Doctors as needed to adjust medication to maintain stability as other medical problems arise. Dr. Heck and her staff are the single most efficient and friendly group of caregivers I have encountered throughout my lifetime. The only problem one might ever find is that sometimes appointments must be scheduled many months in advance, understandably, due to high demand and faculty responsibilities and continued education for cutting edge research and treatment that she is often directly responsible for developing. because Of the fact that she takes such care of each individual patient and

Posted on September 6th, 2011

Excellent Doctor with good followup.

Posted on July 23rd, 2011

One of the most compassionate MDs in a long list of specialists for this medical problem. Expertise was quite evident. She didn't end appt. until all questions were answered. Willing to work as team with patient and other MDs involved in case.