A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christianne Kratka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christianne Kratka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christianne Kratka, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kratka graduated from University of Rochester . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kratka has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christianne D Kratka MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christianne D. Kratka practice?
- Dr. Christianne Kratka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christianne Kratka practices Gastroenterology near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Gastroenterologists.