Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christianne Kratka
Dr. Christianne Kratka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, OR. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kratka is affiliated with PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center University District, Peace Harbor Hospital and Sacred Heart Medical Center - RiverBend 6/27/1989 Active Current Internal Medicine. Dr. Kratka has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Christianne Kratka has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christianne Kratka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, OR.
Dr. William Zeman II
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Springfield, OR 0 mi41
Dr. Brian Robinson
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Springfield, OR 0 mi36
Dr. Phoebe Ashley
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Springfield, OR 0 mi23