A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christie Garb, Family Practitioner is Excellent. Dr. Garb has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christie Garb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Garb graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Garb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New Milford Hospital, New Milford CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christie Garb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christie D. Garb practice?
Dr. Christie Garb practices Family Medicine near Kent, CT.
See Kent Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Christiana Garb, Dr. Christin Garb, Dr. Christel Garb, Dr. Christi Garb, Dr. Kia Garb, Dr. Christa Garb, Dr. Kirsten Garb, Dr. Krystyna Garb