inactive

Christie S Heikes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 24th, 2016
I've seen Dr. Heikes for multiple injuries over the years and she's performed a couple knee surgery on me. I would never again go to another orthopedist as I trust her completely. In fact, I just referred my best friend to see her for a knee surgery. She is clearly an expert in her field and a complete delight to deal with. I could not recommend Dr. Heikes strongly enough.

April 21st, 2016
Heikes has been my surgeon for 3 years now and I would never trust my body in anybody else's hands other than hers.

March 9th, 2015
She was friendly and timely and explained well by issues and outlined a treatment planned just for me. I felt well cared for and confident in her and her team.

February 20th, 2013
Okay.
Dr. heikes was okay, but I don't think I'll go back to see her. She was not very confident in identifying my problem and I sought a referral elsewhere.

August 4th, 2010
Exceptional
Dr. Heikes is an excellent physician. On my first visit, I was not sure I would like her. She seemed a little "cold", but she had been highly recommended by several friends and medical professionals so I already had a great deal of trust in her. I now know that she is simply shy. She is very caring and spends a lot of time with her patients. I never felt rushed with her. Her skill as a surgeon is probably as good as it gets. She definitely does her research! My surgery scar was barely noticeable 4 months after surgery. She really seems to take pride in her work. If my daughters need orthopedic surgery NO ONE but Dr. Heikes will touch them!