A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christie Lancaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lancaster graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Lancaster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christie Ann Lancaster MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christie A. Lancaster practice?
- Dr. Christie Lancaster has 1 office location.
Dr. Christie Lancaster practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Obstetricians & Gynecologists.