A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lancaster graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lancaster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospital
- University Of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lancaster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christie Lancaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christie A. Lancaster practice?
Dr. Christie Lancaster practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chrissy Lancaster, Dr. Christa Lancaster, Dr. Christel Lancaster, Dr. Christen Lancaster, Dr. Christi Lancaster, Dr. Christiana Lancaster, Dr. Christiane Lancaster, Dr. Christin Lancaster