A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christie McMorrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christie McMorrow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christie McMorrow, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McMorrow graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McMorrow has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Unity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christie M McMorrow MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christie M. McMorrow practice?
- Dr. Christie McMorrow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christie McMorrow practices Neurological Surgery near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Rochester Neurological Surgeons.