Dr. Christie Moore DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 7th, 2017
Treatment for Multiple Myeloma
I have been a patient of Dr. Moore for 7 years. She is very knowledgeable about existing treatments for multiple myeloma. She also knows what new drugs are in the pipeline which may help me in the future. She takes time to explain in detail my treatments in simple understandable language and she listens to and answers any questions I have. She has been open to me getting second opinions and when I have the second opinions have supported her treatment plans. One thing that stands out for me is her procedure for performing bone marrow biopsies. Many people complain about the pain associated these biopsies. I have had several bone marrow biopsies from Dr. Moore without experiencing any pain. She is a great and caring doctor.

October 23rd, 2012
The Doctor that saved my life
I have full confidence in Dr. Moore. Just meeting with her makes you feel at ease and you know that you are in good hands.

September 6th, 2012
We went to her for a second opinion and ended up switching. She spent over an hour with us going over test results line by line and answering all our questions amd concerns. Much different then the first doctor who said basically here you have cancer here's a pamphlet. If you have to wait a bit sometimes just remember she's spending time with someone else who needs it just like when she did with you. I trust and appreciate her and would highly recommend her.

May 24th, 2012
She is a very personable doctor! She also is incredibly thorough and ended up catching things that others who are considered the best in their fields didn't even consider. If you are in the cancer game, you probably understand all too well the head spinning amount of doctors involved... She is far and away, both my and my wife's favorite! I am glad she is in my corner.

May 15th, 2012
Dr. Moore is an Angel!
I was diagnoised with stage 4 cancer almost a year ago. Dr. Christie Moore has been a constant angel by my side guiding me through the treatment process and being an incredible advocate for my health and treatment. I have never met someone with so much compassion for her patients. Thanks to the chemo and Dr. Moore's care I am currently cancer free. I could not more highly recommend a doctor!

January 13th, 2012
She is WONDERFUL! She is so knowledgeable, diligent, caring, informed, great communicator, totally up-front & honest. I would so recommend her to my friends.

January 6th, 2012
Second opinion

December 12th, 2011
Like the doctor, not as thrilled with the office
I really like Dr. Moore. She's very personable. I only have to see her about once a year. Last year the office failed to remind me prior to the appt. so I blew off that and had to reschedule, a minor inconvenience.This year I never got a reminder either so I was smart and double-checked that I was on the schedule and Dr. Moore was out that day, and they conveniently bumped me without even notifying me. Needless to say I was a bit irritated.

May 29th, 2011
Dr. Moore is incredible! She has been honest and upfront. She truly cares about her patients and their family. She is thorough and I never feel like she is in a hurry to rush to her next appointment. When it is your turn to be seen you feel as if you are her only patient. No one wants to see an oncologist, but if you have to have one, she is the best!

September 27th, 2010
Out of several oncologists, she is by far the best
Dr. Moore is by far the best Oncologist that I have had. When you are post treatment, the doctors often just look at your blood work and send you on your way, but not Dr. Moore. I do not trust many doctors but I absolutley trust Dr. Moore to comprehensively assess my health. her bedside manner makes you feel at ease.

August 18th, 2009
very thorough for oncology follow up appointments after treatment
Dr. Moore is always very thorough in her exams. she is very easy to talk to, excellent bedside manner. Every time I see her I don't just feel like one of her many patients, she remembers specific details about my health status about me in general. If there is ever a concern she fully addresses the issue and is very honest. I have previously seen other oncologist who I was not impressed with. Because I was treated initially by pediatric oncologist I often see new ones for my follow up visits and other oncologust seem to not be concerned at all about my health and I m in and out. The only downside is that sometimes the wait can be a little lengthy but it is well worth the wait because of the time she spends with me during an exam.

December 11th, 2016