Dr. Christie Morse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christie Morse?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 4th, 2015

my son has been going here for awhile he loves going to see the eye doctor and that i enjoy

October 2nd, 2015

Doctors are great but the receptionists need some customer service skills!

September 30th, 2015

My appointment was at 8:20am, at 8:45am I asked the receptionist if thing we're running behind. She was rude and just said 'it'll be a little longer' with a tone and look. I ended up waiting 25 minutes for my daughter to be seen. They put eye drops in her eyes and said to wait 20 minutes. We waited for an hour. Literally an hour. We saw the doctor for a total of 5 minutes tops. We were brought downstairs for another picture and waited 15 minutes before I got up and just left. We were there for a total of 2 hours because I left at 10:20. I had no idea to expect that and my daughter wanted to go to school.

May 7th, 2015

Couldn't have gotten a better referral! Everyone is Great!, 💛💕💜

December 1st, 2013

Fantastic!

My children have been patients of Dr. Morse for just over 5 years. We have a fantastic relationship, and I would strongly recommend anybody who has any concerns about their children's eyes to set up an appointment with Christie. The only negative thing to say about her has to do with how popular she is - which is that it can be difficult to schedule an appointment due to her busy schedule (Which is not her fault, obviously). Her staff is as nice as she is, and you can tell she really cares about each and every one of her patients. Having somebody of her caliber in New Hampshire has been a blessing for my family, and more importantly, both of my children.

August 23rd, 2012

She introduced herself as Christie in a barely audible voice then vanished. I could only assume she was the doctor we were there to see. She was very cold and seemed put out that my two year old could not tell her what she was pointing to. I'm sorry, he has a decent vocabulary, but he simply did not know what the objects were she was pointing to. Overall, very discouraging visit, especially given how exceptional EVERYONE else is at Concord Eye Care.

August 3rd, 2012

Mom

Dr. Christie Morse was extremely patient with my child. The experience was informative and overall "kid friendly" Dr. Morse was a second opionion and I am very pleased that I found a doctor that will take the time to answer all my questions and concerns. Dr.Morse also made my son feel very comfortable throughout the exam and in follow up visits

December 7th, 2011

My son has been seeing Dr Morse for 11 years. She is a "straight to the point" person. But has a great sense of humor. She is thorough and accurate. It can be a long wait for an appointment. There are few Pediatric Ophthalmologist in NH. I am very satisfied with her care of my son.

April 7th, 2017